- Missouri to face LSU on primetime
- NYPD Commissioner: Garner's death must have a consequence (2019)
- College football have your head spinning? Here's a guide to when leagues are playing or starting
- Russia's top state tv anchor weighs in on US elections
- Alabama football: TIde's solid group of linebackers includes an impressive freshman
COVID-19 is the winner of the Lexington-Crooked Oak football game Friday night.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported Dwayne Hatcher, 66, of Wayne was seriously injured when his Ultralight collided with a hay bale.
On Friday night, Lexington football fans are hoping the hometown Bulldogs take a huge bite out of the Ruf-Nex from Crooked Oak High School.
Even with no spectators, fair food or special events, the 2020 McClain County Free Fair went on without a hitch.
McClain County Election Board Secretary Karen Haley hasn’t yet run a report on requests for mailed absentee ballots.
Washington picked up five more wins, including three in the FireLake Festival, to run their record to an impressive 29-4.
In his first season at the helm of the Wayne Lady Bulldogs, coach Charles Durrence has them hosting Districts this week.
After a 12 day layoff due to quarantine Purcell’s Fast-pitch Dragons got back on the field last week and opened with a 2-1 victory over Pauls Valley.
Purcell and Washington will play the annual Warriors for Freedom football game this Friday at Conger Field.
Well, this week I had planned to review two movies, but sadly I once again found myself up late and out of time, so my review for Netflix’s new historical crime thriller, “The Devil All the Ti…