The July 2020 decision ruled that a large chunk of eastern Oklahoma remains an American Indian reservation.
As featured on
In July 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 that a large chunk of eastern Oklahoma remain…
Bigfoot season didn't make it, nor the Calf Fry Direct Sales Act. Cannibalism will not be outlawed, at least not any more than it already is. Out of more than 3,100 proposals, 2,148 have gone dormant.
A grand jury named Joseph Alfred Hansen, 33, in an indictment unsealed Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, charging him with second-degree murder and related offenses.
- Brie Bella marks seventh anniversary with Daniel Bryan
- Kris Jenner leads birthday tributes to True Thompson
- Lily-Rose Depp: Privacy's important
- Steven M. Sipple: Playing with 'a different edge,' Toure makes strong impression in spring drills
- Rice economists: Biden’s tax increases would kill 1 million jobs in two years
- Penn State Football: Camp Hill grad, tight end Zack Kuntz announces transfer to Old Dominion
- OGE Energy Corp. first quarter 2021 earnings webcast
- The ‘Shameless’ Series Finale: What Worked and What Flat-Out Didn’t
- This is the City in Oklahoma With the Most Billionaires
- Fox Unveils ‘Last Man Standing’s One-Hour Series Finale Date
- The killing of Jamie Rose
- This Is Where Oklahoma Ranks Among the Drunkest States in America
- An Interesting Neighbor
- Police arrest pair of suspects
- Driver dies
- What’s in a name?
- Oklahoma legislature considers measure allowing teachers to be armed
- Scam artist causes tree trimming issues
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!