A woman has been hospitalized after using a facial cream tainted with methylmercury, the Sacramento County Department of Health Services said in a news release. She obtained the cream through an informal network and, "The mercury was not added by the Pond's manufacturer, but by a third party after purchase," it said.
- Parade regulations
- Carrie Cecil: Why No. 6 was No. 1 for me, ESPN's shoutout and how to win when your QB's hurt
- Aaron Carter claims brother Nick Carter has restraining order
- Jessica Alba learns from her children
- Chloe Bennet: People told me I wasn't 'white enough' for Hollywood
- Duane 'Dog' Chapman is 'home and resting comfortably' after hospitalisation
- A&M running back Prince enters transfer portal
- Wyoming is still seeking a cure for its slow starts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!