Travel influencer couple Kelly Castille and Kody Workman received criticism for their 'death-defying' Instagram photos and clapped back saying they used optics and framing to set up their photos, and denied they put themselves in danger.
- Parade regulations
- Deploying ‘best personnel’ leads to Arizona Wildcats’ best defensive performance of 2019
- Michigan turns to new coordinator Josh Gattis in bid for more explosive offense
- Saints QB Drew Brees undergoes surgery on throwing hand Wednesday
- Jimmy Kimmel's son 'doing great' two years on from surgery
- Expected to be perfect fit for Matt LaFleur’s offense, Aaron Jones’ efficiency against Vikings proves he is
- True freshman defensive lineman leaves Auburn football program
- Preseason over: Auburn is 3-0, but a different challenge awaits when SEC play begins at Texas A&M
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!