Patience Carter talks about the grief, guilt and cyberbullying she experienced after surviving the Pulse nightclub shooting in 2016. See more from CNN's "Life After" series.
- Ashley Graham wants to use her platform to tell people what she stands for
- Zach Galifianakis once stole Justin Bieber's underwear
- Casey Affleck: Jennifer Garner is 'amazing'
- After wasted 2018, Packers receiver Trevor Davis draws positive reviews during offseason practices
- Reverse-mortgage fails not a factor in Florida’s stubbornly high foreclosure rate
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend swap beauty products
- Dennis Quaid calls for Lindsay Lohan acting comeback
- Katy Perry wants to be symbol of forgiveness
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!