Schools across the country are using federal aid from the Covid-19 relief bill to help fund programs they hope will have a long-term impact on their students. CNN's Evan McMorris-Santoro reports.
- DJ Khaled teases new album is '98 per cent done'
- Maisie Williams turned into digital avatar for new sustainability role at H+M
- Maluma join forces with Balmain on new limited-edition line
- Prince Harry returns to UK ahead of Prince Philip's funeral
- Prince Philip thought Prince Harry's TV interview was 'madness'
- Harvey Weinstein 'secretly indicted' on new charges
- Amanda Seyfried suffers fame-induced panic attacks: 'It feels like life or death'
- George Clooney and Julia Roberts' rom-com gets September 2022 release date
- This is the City in Oklahoma With the Most Billionaires
- Fox Unveils ‘Last Man Standing’s One-Hour Series Finale Date
- The killing of Jamie Rose
- This Is Where Oklahoma Ranks Among the Drunkest States in America
- An Interesting Neighbor
- Police arrest pair of suspects
- Driver dies
- What’s in a name?
- Oklahoma legislature considers measure allowing teachers to be armed
- Scam artist causes tree trimming issues
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!