A Minneapolis Police use-of-force training instructor testified that Derek Chauvin's kneeling on George Floyd's neck is not a trained neck restraint tactic. CNN's Omar Jimenez reports on day 7 of testimony.
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song welcome first child
- ABC Announces Star-Studded ‘Cast’ for the 93rd Oscars (VIDEO)
- ‘In Treatment’: Uzo Aduba Stars as a Therapist Under Pressure in First Look (VIDEO)
- Study: Vaccine passports may soon be obsolete
- Red Report: Frost talks Friday scrimmage, open practice upcoming, bowling national title
- Dan Rather on Season 9 of ‘The Big Interview’ Being a Musical Family Affair
- ‘American Idol’ Top 16 Revealed: Watch 6 Must-See Performances (VIDEO)
- Joseph Siravo dies of cancer
- This is the City in Oklahoma With the Most Billionaires
- Fox Unveils ‘Last Man Standing’s One-Hour Series Finale Date
- The killing of Jamie Rose
- This Is Where Oklahoma Ranks Among the Drunkest States in America
- An Interesting Neighbor
- Police arrest pair of suspects
- Driver dies
- What’s in a name?
- Oklahoma legislature considers measure allowing teachers to be armed
- Scam artist causes tree trimming issues
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!