House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) says that President Donald Trump "bears responsibility for the attack on Congress by mob rioters." CNN's Jake Tapper points out McCarthy's past support of Trump's baseless election fraud claims.
- Tom Oates: Packers' drubbing of Rams proves offense capable of carrying Green Bay to Super Bowl glory
- Fueled by homefield — and home-fan — advantage, Packers beat Rams to advance to NFC Championship game
- Pepperoni Hot Pockets recalled after customers find shards of glass, plastic
- WrestleMania 37 to take place in Tampa Bay in April
- Colin Firth had 'complete trust' in Stanley Tucci during Supernova
- Outside the Wire's Anthony Mackie wants Marvel-style franchise
- Run to daylight: Packers ground game delivers production while setting up knockout touchdown pass
- Shay Mitchell: My relationship ebbs and flows
- Accident claims Byars man
- COVID vaccines by appointment
- 5 questions with Peggy Christian
- Yukiko (Yuki) Hale
- Oklahoma child advocates fear decreased abuse reporting is leaving more children vulnerable
- Online portal now live to pre-register for COVID-19 vaccine
- Tribes want Congress to allow criminal justice compacts with Oklahoma in wake of landmark McGirt ruling
- Step up to help food pantry
- Mary Lou Sherman
- Dock diving dogs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!