CNN's Erin Burnett talks with Col. Lawrence Wilkerson (Ret.), who is part of a bipartisan group that has been meeting to game out scenarios if President Trump loses the election in November and refuses to concede. Trump has suggested delaying the November election because the pandemic complicates the voting process.
- Most Intriguing Huskers: No. 4, DL Ty Robinson
- Greg Hansen: Pac-12 players' manifesto could prove to be start of needed overhaul
- Coco Austin's dad is back home after coronavirus battle - but must rely on oxygen machine to breathe
- Trump fires Tennessee Valley Authority chairman over outsourcing jobs to foreign workers
- Continental Resources Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results And Updates Guidance
- Keke Palmer: I expected to have my show cancelled
- NCAA Board of Governors meeting could decide future of fall sports
- Report: US manufacturing shows improvement in July
- No ammo
- Interstate closed after accident
- Oklahoma State Fair to host Fair Food To-Go event
- Edwards cancels jury term
- Amanda Kay Smith
- Charles Edward Dillard
- County COVID cases at 389
- Purcell Commencement Friday
- Business viewpoint: Bankruptcy’s effect on PPP loan eligibility unclear
- Washington man injured in accident
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!