CNN's Pamela Brown asks Marc Short, former Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, if Pence felt any betrayal by former President Donald Trump after the January 6th riot at the US Capitol.
- The Simpsons creator Matt Groening defends white actors playing non-white characters
- Mara Wilson scared by 'the way people talked about Britney Spears'
- Ellie Goulding reveals 'bad' pregnancy cravings
- FKA twigs: I was holding on to Shia LaBeouf's 'dysfunction'
- Kenan Thompson: Leaving Saturday Night Live would be weird
- Tiger Woods 'recovering' after surgery
- Zendaya reveals best quality in a person
- Paloma Faith in 'next level pain' with acute engorgement
- Queen decides who will take on Duke and Duchess of Sussex's patronages
- An Interesting Neighbor
- Previously unknown Tulsa Race Massacre survivor added to lawsuit plaintiffs
- Lots of cold weather
- The year the flu flew
- Political notebook: Oklahoma lawmakers target civil disobedience
- 5 questions with Chris Reynolds
- Winter blast paralyzes area
- Oklahoma House sends Sgt. Craig Johnson Act to Senate to tighten scrap metal laws, honor slain Tulsa police officer
- Jayne Martine Yoakum
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!