CNN's Anderson Cooper evaluates claims US Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta made during a press conference where he defended his handling of a sex crimes case against multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
- Kevin Spacey's sexual assault case dropped
- Bella Thorne hits out at ex Tana Mongeau
- Jennifer Lopez: Alex Rodriguez is my hero
- Michael Sheen and Anna Lundberg expecting their first child
- Packers by position: Green Bay counting on young receivers to emerge behind Davante Adams
- Mario Lopez joins Access Hollywood
- Shay Mitchell was blindsided by miscarriage
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev 'officially' dating
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!