CNN legal analyst Elie Honig examines whether President Donald Trump, or any president, has the legal authority to delay the date of the general election.
- Continental Resources Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results And Updates Guidance
- Keke Palmer: I expected to have my show cancelled
- NCAA Board of Governors meeting could decide future of fall sports
- Report: US manufacturing shows improvement in July
- Ashley Graham: My stretch marks make me feel strong
- Dwayne Johnson buys XFL football league
- Group of Pac-12 players threatens boycott unless demands are met
- Brian Austin Green defends multiple dates after Megan Fox split
- No ammo
- Interstate closed after accident
- Oklahoma State Fair to host Fair Food To-Go event
- Edwards cancels jury term
- Amanda Kay Smith
- Charles Edward Dillard
- County COVID cases at 389
- Washington man injured in accident
- Purcell Commencement Friday
- Business viewpoint: Bankruptcy’s effect on PPP loan eligibility unclear
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!