- Jane Fonda brings back 80s workout
- Ana De Armas very 'happy' in quarantine with Ben Affleck
- 10 Missouri games to revisit while sports are cancelled
- U.S. Chamber: More than half of U.S. small businesses to be closed within two weeks
- Timothee Chalamet and Armie Hammer to star in Call Me by Your Name
- Panthers offensive line has room to grow
- Feeling the ‘Love’ at quarterback? Packers reportedly doing due diligence — remotely — on Utah State QB Jordan Love
- Spring snapshot: Fisher's secondary has young talent, but veteran Huskers hold the key for 2020
- Recreational marijuana could add $100 million for Oklahoma's virus-shattered budget, lawmaker says of new proposal
- Former U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn, whose election signaled a tipping point in Oklahoma politics, dies at 72
- Double takes: One small school, 10 sets of twins
- New learning plan
- Stillwater joins list of Oklahoma cities ordering residents to shelter in place
- Gov. Stitt gives update on COVID-19, outlines current role of National Guard
- Mayor issues emergency proclamation
- Businesses shuttered in McClain County
- Tulsa Police receiving more calls amid complaints of stay-at-home order violations, but encourage online reporting for safety
- Property tax deadline extended
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!