In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that Americans should continue wearing their masks and social distancing even after getting the vaccine because they can still spread coronavirus.
- Queen decides who will take on Duke and Duchess of Sussex's patronages
- An Interesting Neighbor
- Previously unknown Tulsa Race Massacre survivor added to lawsuit plaintiffs
- Lots of cold weather
- The year the flu flew
- Political notebook: Oklahoma lawmakers target civil disobedience
- 5 questions with Chris Reynolds
- Winter blast paralyzes area
- Oklahoma House sends Sgt. Craig Johnson Act to Senate to tighten scrap metal laws, honor slain Tulsa police officer
- Jayne Martine Yoakum
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!