Dr. Jorge Rodriguez and CNN's medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen discuss a new study that shows seriously ill Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine, a drug touted by President Donald Trump to treat the virus, were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias.
- Oklahoma governor won't mandate masks: 'To me, that's a personal preference'
- PHS Senior Parade May 22
- Stitt rejects medical marijuana bill that received near-unanimous support; veto override appears unlikely
- Senator Ikley-Freeman injured, man killed in turnpike auto wreck
- State senator hospitalized after accident that killed man on Turner Turnpike early Friday
- Senior Spotlight: Hope Madden
- Kyzer Teacher of the Year
- Resale auction
- Oklahoma lawmakers override six Stitt vetoes including rural broadband bill
- Tammie Chada
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!